The abstract selection committee has now decided about acceptance of the various submissions.
We have received more than 300 abstracts.
However, the general program allowed us to select no more than 100 oral presentations.
The selection was hard, the choices were complicated….
We hope you will enjoy your stay in Versailles … now it is time to register
Below are some informations:
If you have sent several abstracts using the same e-mail address, you will have to log to the abstract platform and check the status of each of your proposals
- Oral presentations have to be prepared using PowerPoint . Size of the slides : widescreen (16:9) format
- The file can be named as follow : “Presentation number. Last name, e.g. O18. Fabresse”, saved onto a USB drive, and delivered beforehand to our oral communication manager (preview room Vauban, level +1) (http://versailles2022.sfta.org/locations/)
- Be prepared for a 10 min talk + 2 min questions
- Posters have to be prepared in the A0 format (A0 portrait mode)
- Posters can be displayed beginning Monday, September 5th at 12:00 p.m. (room Le Nôtre) and continuing throughout the meeting dates
- To facilitate installation, the poster number will be displayed on the dedicated panel
- Authors must pick up their posters after the coffee break on Thursday, September 8th, at 3.30 p.m
- Material for hanging will be provided
- There is no need to provide a digital version
All my best,
For the scientific committee