Dear friends and colleagues,
It is with great pleasure that the team France will host the 59th annual meeting of TIAFT.
Beside a very special social program, we have worked hard to propose an interactive scientific meeting. However, the science belongs to each of you and we welcome the submissions from all around the world to share data, strategies and interpretation
The scientific program will contain 100 oral presentations and many posters. Given we have limited possibilities for oral plate-forms due to time management, the selection will be based on novelty, routine impact for our daily work and the importance given to interpretation. Only one abstract will be accepted per registered delegate.
These are the following steps to submit your abstract:
Abstract submission must be done in English via the specific website.
The author must choose “oral” or “poster” presentation
If “oral” has been selected, the author must decide for which session the abstract is proposed, according to the following categories:
- Performance-enhancing drugs and behaviour alteration (10 oral)
- Recreational drugs and behaviour alteration (10 oral)
- Recent trends in screening procedures (10 oral)
- Paediatric forensic toxicology (10 oral)
- Post mortem toxicology (20 oral)
- Alternative specimens (10 oral)
- Death at therapeutic concentration (10 oral)
- Plants intoxications (5 oral)
- New analytical approaches (10 oral)
- Free topics (5 oral)
All the abstracts will be published in Toxicologie Analytique et Clinique (Elsevier) with a doi number for each submission. Therefore, the abstract must follow the exact template (see example).
Il sera possible de soumettre un résumé en français pour la session “libre” de la SFTA.
Maximum words: 600 (without the affiliation), always single-spaced
Font: Arial, 12 pt
Reference(s): only in the text (name first author, journal, year, volume, pages)
Must contain a statement about conflict of interest
Cannot contain a table or a figure
- Abstract submission opening: 15 January 2022
- Abstract submission deadline: 30 April 2022
- Acceptance response: 10 May 2022